I'm guessing that after your lens incident and the old adage about
lightning not striking twice ...  If there is a sad head-shaking
emoticon, imagine it inserted here.

The safest thing you could do with that flash would be to give some
kid a fiver, hand him the flash and tell him to drop it into a random
dumpster and not tell you where.

--
-bmw