That's really nice, Don... oh, Cotty already said that :-)

I knew where you were before I looked at the photo -
Wondering how many US State Capitols are painted gold - seems to me there are a lot.

ann

On 9/17/2013 13:12, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 17/9/13, Don Guthrie, discombobulated, unleashed:

Took a tour of state capital this weekend. Thought I might share this
1st photo I took. I will post some more soon. C&C etc.

http://donspix.smugmug.com/Architecture/Buildings-Architecture/i-fcHBZ4h/
0/L/Iowa%20State%20Capital%20Building%20%2026820-L.jpg

That's really nice Don.