Panic moment, I couldn't get anything to come into focus when I put the 30 year old 28mm lens -- almost 40 years now - on the K-5 . Once years ago I had to have it repaired because of a focus problem... . so I took it off, set it aside, and put on the 50... still fuzzy.. nothing in focus. as if I had the cataract back.. soooo...

Then I look down at the back of the camera and.. ka-ching! the dipoter lever slid way off to one side.. centered it and suddenly all was clear.
Ugh.

The spirit is willing but the brain is weak.

(yes, yes - just awoke from a nap)

ann