I removed the eye cup altogether.. don't like them - cuts out too much of the view.

I think my glasses may have slid the diopter over...
FOrst thing I did was set it when I got it... and center is about as good as it gets. but removing the eye cup probably made it easier to
move the diopter thingy

ann