KEH do sell bargains most of the time like my Sigma 70-300 billed as
BARGAIN for $ 45. I got Free shipping as I added another lens for $
60. What a SURPRISE! The lens came: a) very well packed in a huge
5-ply carton with air pillows inside, b) It was in LN (Like New)
Condition, except perhaps for some mark on the zoom rubber (which went
away with lens cleaner), c) It had the original Sigma HOOD, Front and
Rear Caps, d) at 70 mm the lens was brutally sharp, 200 mm very sharp,
& at 300 mm sharp, e) no dust or dirt inside or out - not even a small
speck inside the glass.
But hey, some has to suffer no? You or me as the STUPID SELLER. Ha ha!??
I can employ the KEH Buyer for my Materials Dept. - very productive employee.
Thanks for reading.