Ooops, haven't looked in for a week and didn't  realize this thread went on
longer.

Very tempted by the GX7, but it is  pricey. My preference is not to be an
early adopter, but buy a camera after it's  been out for a while. And gone
down in price. Or you can get it used. Whatever.  I now have no camera (except
an older version Optio) -- Canon camera and lenses  are gone.

Ditto what you said, larger crop factor, shorter and lighter  telephotos
would be a big boon for me. Though it would be odd to switch from a  DSLR.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 9/8/2013 9:54:05 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,