On 19/9/13, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Considering your prediliction to change systems, it seems
>to me that you should be the one called glasshopper.

Changing systems?

My first camera was a Practika. (LTL)

My second camera was a Fujica. (ST605n)

My third, fourth, fifth and sixth cameras were Pentax. (MX, MX, ME-Super, LX)

My 7th camera was a Leica (CL).

My 8th and 9th cameras were Canon (D60 and D1mII)

My 10th camera was an Epson (R-D1)

My 11th and 12th cameras are Fuji. (X-10, X-E1)

I've bought and sold more glass than Coca-Cola (but not as much as Bill
Robb. Nobody could have...)

I've always changed systems!

I go where the equipment goes that does what I want. Pentax was (and
still is) a big part of the equipment that does that job, possibly for
sentimental reasons, but yes it does.

Glasshopper does it for me ;-)

--

Cheers,