Go ahead and buy it. You don't need money. If you get any, you know
you're just going to waste it on food & rent & other useless stuff.

On 9/20/2013 6:19 AM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 19/9/13, J.C. O'Connell, discombobulated, unleashed:

why not adapt the pentax 85a f1.4 to a full frame sensor??

Well, I used it on a 1DmII until I sold that camera when I ran out of
money (otherwise I would still have it). That was a 1.3x sensor. I would
love a 1Ds to mount it on. Funds......