on 2013-09-20 12:18 Larry Colen wrote
5) Meanwhile, several people on the list will buy it, and while it
won't be perfect, they will decide that it is a significant improvement
in usability over the K-5.

it would have to be a major improvement in usability (or maybe dynamic range/high iso) to perk my interest; more pixels i don't need; for my limited use of AF, K-5 is good enough for me; dual card slots aren't a big deal for me

but Pentax doesn't really need me, they need new customers, so it's probably most important how it will appeal to people who haven't already got a K-5-level camera