Quoting "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:

I was carrying a lens that used to get a lot of love on the PDML until, (well I'm not sure if can be called element separation when the plastic and glass in a composite element come apart but for want of a better term), various copies began to suffer from element separation. I have two copies one that has separated and hasn't. The first isn't even good as a paper weight, it's too light, The second I used for this photo. When they work these are just wonderful lenses.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20nobull.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 28-70mm f4.0

Isn't there some rule about people starting their own pun threads?

Nice sharp photo.  My only beef is the obtrusive fence wire...

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters