On 9/21/2013 6:22 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:

I was carrying a lens that used to get a lot of love on the PDML until, (well I'm not sure if can be called element separation when the plastic and glass in a composite element come apart but for want of a better term), various copies began to suffer from element separation. I have two copies one that has separated and hasn't. The first isn't even good as a paper weight, it's too light, The second I used for this photo. When they work these are just wonderful lenses.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20nobull.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 28-70mm f4.0

Isn't there some rule about people starting their own pun threads?

Nice sharp photo.  My only beef is the obtrusive fence wire...

This is the PDML we don't have no stinkin' rules...

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken