This past weekend, one of our customers dropped off several rolls of film
for processing.  When I opened the bags, one of them turned out to be Tri-X.
I placed it back in the bag, and wrote a note on the bag that we cannot
process regular B&W film.  Later, another tech wrote on the bag "not C-41
process".  Yesterday I stop by to check and see if I got screwed again on
the work schedule (I had). Our interim manager had the roll of Tri-X out of
the bag and was getting ready to place it in our C-41 processor.  When I
tried to explain to her that we couldn't process it, she argued that we
could.  Fortunately, she finally listened to reason.  And this is someone
who used to be a full time photolab manager? Sheez!!!

Bill  KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]