Not worth debating as it is completely beside the point of my statements about
quality photos.

Of course there are times when you need more pixels, just like in film days
there were certainly times when 35mm film was inadequate. If your subject and
print requirements demand it, stop wasting time with APS-C and move up the
ladder. That's why I have three digital capture formats and cameras from 5 to
18 Mpixels at my disposal. Next up would be a digital back for the Hasselblad,
but I haven't seen the need yet.

Godfrey