On 23/9/13, John, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I thought you bought a Telecaster?

nooooooo. I had a Strat for  while but I just wasn't having fun with it.
I have  a love/hate relationship with guitars. I had a really nice mando
a few years ago but had to sell it as was desperate for cash. Things
better now so have a cheapy mando (Ibanez) but did a little fiddlin with
a new bridge and some decent strings etc and it sounds okay. Love
playing it. Into accompanying Johnny Cash at the moment. That man was genius.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,