A lovely shot. The thought went through my head, "I wonder how they
keep the graffiti off the buildings"?

Also, as an aside, Gmail decided to put this thread under the
"Promotional" tab. Anybody know if there is any way to teach Gmail
"not Promotional" so it goes back in my Primary tab?

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.