There's always a guy at Grandfather Mountain Nature Photography Weekend
doing sensor cleanings. That's when & where I get mine done.

On 9/24/2013 12:41 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

On Sep 24, 2013, at 4:00 PM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

A gorgeous shot, Eric.

Thanks, Bruce.

BTW, I hope you saw my Flickr upload suggestions post to you from last
week or so.

Yes, I did. And thanks for that, too. Unfortunately, I didn't know what to do
about it and there's no camera shop where I'm staying. However, today we went
over to a larger, older city---Colchester, the oldest registered city in
England---to take in the streets and the castle and came across a camera shop.
They would've needed to keep the camera overnight to clean the sensor, but they
sold me a blower which I will give a try and report back.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."

- Chief Seattle