On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> I've been thinking about upcoming cameras from a Pentax-centric point
> of view.  We keep asking for a Pentax "full frame" camera, and the
> latest rumors seem to have being mirrorless.  There are a lot of
> technical advantages in terms of light path to mirrorless, and there is
> the advantage of you see what the sensor sees.
> --
> Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc

You are mistaken, fortunately. There are no rumors regarding a
mirrorless Pentax "full frame" camera, as there are none regarding an
APS-C mirrorless. What you read was the mirrorless fans propadanda -
no offense to all those nice people who happen to prefer mirrorless
cameras, but won't shout loudly about how DSLRs should die.
On the contrary, in an interview the then-Pentax Ricoh Imaging's Head
of Business Development, Mr. Toshiyuki Kitazawa, was saying "it was
our conclusion that APS-C should be the utmost size for mirrorless
segment" (thanks to lensroar @ Pentaxforums for the translation).

Regards,
Alex