On 9/25/2013 1:14 PM, Bob W wrote:
On 25 Sep 2013, at 19:06, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry. I can be a little a-caustic at times.

In any event, this is what I'm contemplating as my next guitar:

http://www.musicradar.com/us/reviews/guitars/lag-tramontane-t66a-363835

It seems to get rave reviews in the bang-for-buck category. I'll check to see
if they have any Seagull's in stock to play with, but for now the Lâg is
awfully tempting for the price.

If you can't find a seagull, you can always twang a cormorant.

Ha! Or maybe I could learn a few Cormorant songs on my crusty Yamaha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cormorant_%28band%29

I wonder if any of our Bay Area PDML denizens have seen/heard those guys.

-- Walt