Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt" <ldott...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: You didn't hear it from me...

Sorry. I can be a little a-caustic at times.

Yes but you're not high strung

On 9/25/2013 12:37 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
You've got to admit though, he's got pluck.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Daniel J. Matyola
<danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't strike a sour note, Walt.

Dan Matyola

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
You guys are nuts.

On 9/25/2013 11:49 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
Pick, pick, pick...

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM,  <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv>

On 25/9/13, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

That sounds like Coty.always looking for a way to make a little lute.

Yeah but I do fret a lot

Here we go again, we're being strung along!

--

Cheers,
   Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,