On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:28:43PM +0200, DagT wrote:
> Sure, but I love the K-5 body, so if this is true it makes me excited. :-)

I like the idea that the spare batteries I have for my two K-5 bodies might
work in the K-3.  If I had a battery grip, I'd be totally stoked that it
would probably work with the K-3, rather than having to buy a new one
of those as well.  Since I tend to carry my camera with me all of the time,
I wouldn't mind if it were smaller, but I don't think that's feasible, and
would cause wailing and moaning from others.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc