On 26/09/2013 12:32 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Other than the "K-3"that looks EXACTLY like my K-5II. You would think
there would be SOMETHING different about it.
Look at your K5II compared face on to the K7. They had a very successful chassis in the K7, and they pretty much plonked the K5 right into it, I'm not seeing a whole lot of reason why the K3 should "look different", and in fact I would be quite happy if it was the same chassis, as that might also mean same battery and same battery grip
  (The K-5II also sold in
kits with that lens, the 18-135mm). I would bet that image is just
"re-purposed" to put it nicely.
Every DSLR Pentax has made has been sold with a kit lens. Why would this be any different?

bill