Don't worry, soon there will be a thriving aftermarket in a unicorn fart substitute.

On 10/1/2013 4:14 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Funny comment on PF:
"The hump is for the new and proprietary Pentax PDIS, the Pixie Dust
Injection System. The cover on the end allows it to be refilled.

If you think Limited lens prices are high, wait 'til you find out how
much a pixie dust refill is!"