True, we don't *know* yet. But Pentax has been very consistent in
their naming conventions and you can see the cameras change in their
capabilities as the Image Processor matures. You can find all of this
easily by simply Googling.

*istD series used Milbeaut version 3.
K10D used Milbeaut version 4 (called PRIME for Pentax Real IMage Engine)
K7/Km/K5 used Milbeaut version 5 (all called PRIME II) long dynamic
range, but Focus Peaking not possible.
K30/K01 (Prime-M) Focus-Peaking capable, but less dynamic range (version 6)
K-3, 645DII & FF (PRIME III) The Image Processor to take Pentax/Ricoh
into the future (Milbeaut version 7)

There are clearly other differences between the cameras (sensor, SAFOX
AF system, etc.) but each generation of Milbeaut Image Processor
ushers in a whole new generation of cameras (this will be true for all
manufactureres that use the Fujitsu Milbeaut engine (with their own
Proprietary name for it).

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.