On 10/2/13 6:54 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Cotty, email list handling software traditionally accepts meta
commands within submitted messages to do things like subscribe,
unsubscribe, list the subscribers, etc. They are usually only
interpreted immediately following a newline. This list has had these
meta commands disabled AFAICT, but if one is recognized the message is
stuck in an approval-required queue / black-hole.

Your best bet is to completely reword your message and try it again. :-)

This. I disabled it in order to escape the parade of unsubscribe messages we get from time to time.

Unfortunately for Cotty (and for John in another thread), I had not yet switched the forward to my new email address, so the message in question has gone to the bit bucket in the sky where I can neither approve or decline. Sorry about that, chief.