On 10/2/2013 20:11, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
nonono - thats not right, stan!

It's a bird sanctuary for sea birds - TARN NATION

ann
p.s.
um - tarn being a varient spelling of tern, of course :-)

On 10/2/2013 19:06, Stan Halpin wrote:
Tarnation is an oxidization process that affects fine silver. The
effete elite would probably rather speak of patination, not realizing
that patination is not the acquisition of a patina, but rather the
process of acquiring a patent.

stan