On 4/10/13, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Well, Godfrey, I don't know what kind of adapter Cotty bought. I've
>read from few people on Russian forums who bought cheap Chinese
>adapters, that things such as incorrect infinity were being observed.
>I am not saying that Cotty should be feared or panicking. In fact, I
>think he is not that easily intimidated :-). But if he tries another
>adapter and things start working for him - why not?

I looked at the prices of the very best, and I would consider one in the
future, but for now it was a Pixco adaptor.

<http://www.pixco.com.cn/product/lens-mount-adapter/for-fuji-fx/>

It has small screws to enable the correct orientation of the lens once
screwed into the adaptor, which works very well. It seems well made, but
of course without getting the micrometer out, I have no way of knowing
how accurate it is.

That said, I can live with it for now.

--

Cheers,