Thanks, Ann, and everyone else who took a look!

I think that "daddy Long Legs" refers to either these harvestmen thingies (they are actually not spiders) or to long legged cellar spiders (true spiders). Someone once asked me to take a bunch of photos of "daddy long legs" for an article he was writing and was totally baffled when I sent him photos of Opiliones (harvestmen) when he wanted Pholcidae (cellar spiders). Maybe a regional difference? I don't know..

Mark