It actually wasn't set up , Jack.
Not my cat - I was visiting my best friend who had rescued
Fluffy from the cruel streets (someone had put her out as a kitten
in the winter - someone saw it and alerted the local feed the ferrel cat
group etc...

I had been shooting a bunch of other photos with the usual trying to con her into cute poses and so on... but when she jumped up on the table after I'd stopped shooting and we were just chatting and having cuppas - she jumped up on the table. Shot with whatever settings I had She is quite a stunning cat now. I couldn't decide which of the two action shots I preferred but figured cat lovers would check out the other shots in the small gallery anyway :-)

Next photo is this one:

http://annsan.smugmug.com/The-KItty-Corner/Just-Fluffy/32302831_33vJ8T#!i=2810859931&k=qrpLqXt&lb=1&s=A

then the " What mouse?" finale

http://annsan.smugmug.com/The-KItty-Corner/Just-Fluffy/32302831_33vJ8T#!i=2810848737&k=H4kxhzx

She had destroyed the mouse that was attached to the
other laptop in another room.

ann