Dave - I actually did that yesterday and posted it to facebook :-)

On 10/24/2013 00:14, David Mann wrote:
On Oct 24, 2013, at 2:25 AM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

  >> She is quite a stunning cat now.
  >I couldn't decide which of the two action shots
  >I preferred but figured cat lovers would check
  >out the other shots in the small gallery anyway :-)

 I did look at the other two as well...
 I thought the three of them would look good printed and
 put into a triple-picture-frame as a sequence.

 Cheers,
 Dave
Dave, I did that , in a way, posting a "poster" to facebook - had not put it on smugmug
NOt sure if my settings let you see it but let's try ...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152006682037268&set=a.10151189992562268.472095.671527267&type=1&theater&notif_t=like

ann