> Just a quick heads-up in case anyone from the mailing list is
> going to be at the National Tartan Day event on the Mall in
> Washington, DC (USA) today (Sunday):  I'll be performing at
> 11:15 and 2:45 in the Music Tent with The Homespun Ceilidh Band.

Glenn, that's so cool that you're in a piper's band. Do you play the
pipes or the drums? I went to the Pipefest parade here in NY
yesterday, and my friend and I decided we want to learn to play the
drums. :)

Hopefully got some good pictures of the parade (and of Sean Connery
leading it), though nothing terribly creative...I'm still trying to
get used to my new zoom lens.

--Amita