Sounds like a lot of fun. I envy you that 1000mm. One of these days. Let
us see some of those pics. Sounds like you got some good ones.
   Things were pretty gray here, so I didn't shoot much film. Went out
this morning while we had a bit of hazy bright and shot some trees and
rocks at a nearby river. But I did do a lot of printing. I shot a
beautiful young woman Friday and printed a bunch of 11x14 and a couple
16x20 last night and today. Here's a scan of one of the negs. It's Plus
X from the 6x7 through the 165/4. Light is from a 400AFT firing into a
soft shoulder reflector umbrella and a bank of windows. The scan is from
my Epson 1200 dogbreath scanner, so it's a little shaky. The lady is a
21 year old advertising art director, a huge talent and a very pretty girl.
http://home.earthlink.net/~pnstenquist/_uimages/stephanie2.jpg