On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:55 pm, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

> I take your humour but in reality, I do use gaffer tape (and the less
> sticky version 'camera tape') on many things - but these cyclists are
> prickly customers. They get a bit fickle when they see a roll of tape
> near their big-bucks bikes....

The previous owner of my race wheels damaged one of the decals when they used
some electrical tape when transporting them, and that stuff's not particularly
sticky.  The carbon itself wasn't damaged though.  I could buy a new set of
stickers but can't be bothered.

I hope you get some stills of these bikes :)

Cheers,
Dave