And I thought *I* am the worst in handling cameras ;-)

I guess between you and Snowfield Bill's
'Bronica-that-didn't-fare-well-from-the-fifth-floor-window', I am
still far behind ;-)

Frantisek

(no,no, I am good. Don't be afraid to buy this "**mint** **LN/NIB**
camera from me <G>)

P.S.: I was quite afraid about my LX, which I bought recently, at nice
price but it is cosmetically almost flawless. Knowing myself, I would
have liked more an user body, which I wouldn't be afraid to tote
around. Or is it the environment I shoot in? Concerts, clubs,...
occassional demonstration. I am sure my LX is anxiously looking forward to the
autumn Nato summit here in Prague ;-)