> From: Matthew Hunt <m...@pobox.com>
> On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> How stupid do you think I am?
>
> Well, you shoot Pentax, so I have a guess as to Tom's opinion.

Matthew,

That implication would be wrong as my catalog of images that I
consider to be good contains about 99% images shot with Pentax gear
over the last 24 years and 1% shot with Nikon and Sony so far.

And guys, when in life AREN'T we all told or reminded of things we
already know? Home, work, this list... It may be human nature to
sometimes feel insulted and think 'I know that already'. I can see I
possibly approached the subject starting off on the wrong foot. My
intent was not to insult. I'm sorry if anyone felt that way.

Tom C.