On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 11:11:38AM -0500, Walt Gilbert wrote:
> On 11/2/2013 2:13 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
> >On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 01:41:47AM -0500, Walt Gilbert wrote:
> >>You had a damned good month, Larry. Every one of those is excellent.
> >Thanks a bunch.
> >
> >>I would love to see a b&w conversion of 14718, though. It seems
> >>tailor-made for that kind of treatment to my eye.
> >Since you asked:
> >http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157636893059015/
> Looks like it didn't make it into the set, but I found it under the
> "Recent" category. That's what I had in mind. The background
> certainly looks more interesting to my eye in a b&w
>
> It's a nice shot either way, but I do like the b&w rendering better.

There were a couple of photos this month that I was tempted to do
B&W, as they were already close, and decided that I liked a little
bit of color better.

I do appreciate the feedback on my photos, it is a lot of why
I post them, getting other people's feedback really helps me
improve my work.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc