As far as I can tell, to see you march to a beat of a drummer (different or else) is an event improbability of which is infinite.

On 11/2/2013 10:52 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
Thanks Boris. That might be the best compliment I've gotten since a
teacher in high school said I reminded him off the poster about
marching to the beat of a different drummer.

Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
If diversity is life, then, Larry, you're very much alive.