Dario, I think this is a very dandy camera.

On 11/5/2013 4:21 PM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
Am I the only one thinking the Df is way too complicated for being the
camera it pretends to be?
Dario

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sure you saw the accidentally leaked price on Amazon for the DF
($2746). I saw the D800 on Overstock.com the other day for $2200.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:10 AM, Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com>