I've never gotten a decent look at this iconic neon sign for Toronto's El
Mocambo Tavern. Not perfect but it's the best night shot yet:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/11/el-mo.html?m=1

Best known for the night in 1977 when the Rolling Stones played there while
Margaret Trudeau, our PM's wife, partied, lots of amazing acts (Mingus, U2,
Elvis Costello, Jimi Hendrix and lots more) have played there over the years.

I've only been inside once or twice;  it's a dump.

But the sign is cool.

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

Cheers,
frank
“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel