Greetings all,
I was so pleased with my first attempt to use my O-GPS1 for
astrophotography that I have decided to jump in "whole hog" as we say
here in Nebraska. In order to help (very partially) pay for my
equatorial system I am selling my O-GPS1.

You may recall that it was used to produce the subs for this image:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/10299785464/

Selling the O-GPS that made the image you see above for $190 plus
actual shipping charges (and will be happy to ship worldwide to PDML
members).

Comet ISON is inbound and set to put on a show, so its a great time to
snag this one and see what a cool piece of engineering it really is.

- - -
In addition, I have:
EXC Pentax-A 135mm f2.8
VG Pentax-A 35-105mm f3.5 macro (the legendary "stack-o-primes")
EXC Pentax-M 135mm f3.5
Pentax MX with M50 f1.7

and
Minolta Maxxum (Sony Alpha) AF 24mm f2.8 with original caps and case (EXC)

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.