Thanks Mark. I thought so, but confirmations are never to many.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Mark C
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:09 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: GESO - Vanessa Peters (high key warning!)

Excellent rendering - the toning with the high key approach works very well.

Mark

On 11/10/2013 12:08 PM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
Hi all. Here is a set of 16 pics of Vanessa in concert at a small venue in Italy. Light was dull and mostly directed onto the wall behind her, hence I decided for a high key rendering to take advantage of the white areas on the background:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dariobon/sets/72157637519317736/
I'm rather pleased of the result. Agree? Negative comments accepted as well, so in case don't hesitate.
Dario

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2013.0.3426 / Database dei virus: 3222/6827 - Data di rilascio: 11/11/2013