Thanks Jostein,
Yes, the organization of that sequence could be thought a bit better. Now it's just the chronological order of shooting.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:50 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: SV: GESO - Vanessa Peters (high key warning!)

I think it depends a little on the story you want to tell.
The two up-close pics with guitar (#2-3, I think) are quite similar, and
coming early in the series they dominate quite a bit. Spread them, and
they'll work as intimate moments between shots of (relatively speaking) more
of an overview.

But honestly, I'm out on a limb here. I mean, I'm not at all able to pursue
these instructions coherently for my own storytelling... :-)

Jostein

-----Opprinnelig melding----- Fra: Dario Bonazza