On 12/11/2013 7:48 AM, Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

The link that Darren gave was interesting up to the point where the guy
crossed out Pentax and Hoya and at that point I wrote him off as another
sniveling internet fuckhead with the brains of a small rutabaga. Pity, he
may have had something smart to say and spoiled it by coming across like a
retarded root vegetable.

Coming from you, I will take that as a compliment.

Nice to see you are a glass half full kind of guy.

bill