I have to say, that is a pretty comprehensive review.

As I expected the K-3 falls just a bit short in the dynamic range
department (over the K-5/ii/iis) but its advantages in other areas
would probably still make it a slam dunk upgrade overall for most. It
seems that in the AF department, owners of the K-5ii/iis will not
notice a big difference in the AF performance, and K-5iis owners
already have the AA-free option (though not the switchable option of
the K-3).

In short, I would say that if you have anything prior to a K-5 the
upgrade to a K-3 will be amazing.
If you have a K-5, you have a very good camera that you could be happy
with for many years, but an upgrade to a K-3 would be significant (in
everything except dynamic range).
If you have a K-5ii, you already have most of the AF improvements seen
in the K-3 but not its other features (PRIME III-related throughput,
FPS, HDR, switchable AA, dual slots and, of course, 24MP).
If you have a K-5ii, the same things as the K-5ii apply with the
possible exception of the AA-related stuff.

In any event, Pentax has apparently achieved their objectives in
significantly moving the top end of the APS-C cameras, surpassing not
only themselves but also the field (if only temporarily). The fact
that Canikon CANNOT duplicate the switchable AA filter since they
don't use internal SR means that is many ways this is a lead that
Pentax could hold for a good while. If Pentax has improved the AF
system to the point that IT is no longer a compromise, then I really
think that they have shored up the only real vulnerability that they
have historically had.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.