It is posts like this that push me towards a K3 when I keep trying to tell
myself that I can be happy with my aging K5 (64,000 shutter actuation's).
Well,  Christmas is coming,  so I'm thinking I will have to ask the EPO
(Entertainment Prevention Officer) for a sweet new K3 to put under the tree.

Thanks for the insights,  Bill.

--
Bruce