I'm not a bike person, Frank, and this time you got me bewildered (<-- I think it is the right term here)... I totally don't get what I'm seeing...

On 11/12/2013 4:59 AM, knarf wrote:
I'd forgotten that Firestone made (or at least marketed) bikes until
I saw this on the weekend:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/11/the-cruiser.html?m=1

I'll have to do a bit of research but I'd guess late fifties to early
sixties, this one was all stock - even original paint. Quite lovely.
Will show the full bike later but I really like the head badge and
"gas tank"

Hope you enjoy, too. Comments always welcome.

Cheers, frank

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel