Boris,
You're seeing the front of the bike, just below the handlebars where
the front fork comes up thru the frame.  The front of the frame has a
Firestone logo/nameplate.  Slightly behind that is a fake of a
motorcycle gas tank with an electric horn button.  (All 12 year olds
want a motorcycle instead of a bicycle.)
Regards,  Bob S.