From: Carl Bowden [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:52:02 +0800
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: B & H

I'm planning to visit B & H when I visit New York soon - should be quite an
experience if the website is any indication !!

A couple of questions:

Do they negotiate on prices for used equipment or are their prices set in
stone ? Are their descriptions accurate? Are the prices generally fair, or do
they tend to be over the top?

Thanks,
Carl