Blacks are neutral, Larry. In fact, I've re-calibrated my screen last weekend.

I think we could resolve this by meeting and looking together at your screen and my screen, but since this is hard to achieve, I should just say that my car is white... So being a boring person probably I'm not all that used to looking at red cars, and I might have been mistaken in my initial response.