Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:50 AM
To: pentax list
Subject: Camera Strap

Does anyone use any of the camera straps of the type that don't attach
to the normal camera strap mounts - rather they attach to a mechanism,
that screws into the tripod mount on the base plate, allowing the camera
to be carried upside down over the shoulder?

Any recommendations / pointers to manufacturers?

THANKS

--

Cheers,
 Cotty