On 11/14/2013 5:04 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:
On Nov 14, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Attila Boros wrote:

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Paul Stenquist
<pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
On Nov 14, 2013, at 3:44 PM, Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:

Works ok, I have sworn off straps for the time being,
Living dangerously, eh?
I have found that my camera is either in my backpack being transported or in my
hand or on a tripod. I don't like neck straps, cameras on shoulder straps
always seem to be slipping off or about to slip off, and I prefer not to use
them. Unless I am switching back and forth between two camera bodies and need a
convenient (?) place to park one while using the other.
Besides, the straps are a nuisance when using a tripod. I would ideally prefer to have a
"Grip Strap" like I had on my PZ-1p, I've tried several sources and brands and
haven't found one that works well for me. But the camera is secure enough in my hand,
never had an issue with it.

stan
I got one of these babies in a bag of old gear I picked up on the cheap and have grown pretty fond of it.

http://www.cloudynights.com/classifieds/data/27/9531-1336942666IMG_5356-large.JPG

-- Walt